Reminders for upcoming activities and deadlines!
Camping and Outdoor Events:
- FALL CAMPOREE! See this article for more information
- September Popcorn distribution by Unit is on Sept. 21 at 5425 Exploration Drive, Indianapolis, IN); see this article for more timeline information
- ROUNDTABLES on Sept. 13; see the revised article for more info
- Den Leader / Cubmaster training (This month will be at Sept. Roundtable and at a separate session on Sept. 27; see this article for more info)
- Leave No Trace Master Education Course 2018 Sept 13 – 16 (second weekend of the full course)
- University of Scouting on Nov. 17 – be sure to sign up on the Council website! See this article for more details
Merit Badge Workshops:
- Citizenship in the Nation MB Workshop, next one coming up this Saturday Sept. 15
- Hou Koda district 2018 Fall Merit Badge Workshop, Oct. 20: click here to register
- Lange Challenge – do you have your camping nights tracking workbooks turned in to Paul Kovach? If not please get that to him ASAP! See this article for details.
- RECHARTERING 2018 – Start with the Roster Review for your Unit… then stay tuned, more to come soon.
Thanks all, and have a great week in Scouting!