Reminders for upcoming activities and deadlines!
Next week, the commissioner corps will support pickup and review of recharter paperwork. Locations are setup to allow leaders a range of locations and dates across town to drop off packets.
- Monday, Oct 15th – Starbucks, 9545 N. Meridian St. (96th and Meridian) 7:00-8:30pm
- Tuesday, Oct 16th – Immaculate Heart of Mary Church gathering space, (Meridian/Kessler) 7:00-8:30pm
- Wednesday, Oct 17th – St. Alphonsus Parish Hall ( Zionsville) 7:00-8:30pm
- Thursday, Oct 18th – Starbucks, 5550 Lafayette, Indianapolis, IN (Pike), 7:00-8:30pm
- Fall break conflict / back-up date: Monday, Oct 22nd, 9545 N. Meridian St. (96th and Meridian), 7:00-8:30pm
For the Troops, Crews and Packs dropping off paperwork directly at the Council office, please let (District Executive) Jessica Hofman know so that it can be received and processed.
Camping and Outdoor Events:
- Looks like the Fall Camporee “Hocus Pocus” was a blast! Check out this article for a peak…
- Coming up! Final sales day is Oct. 21, final day for returns Oct. 23. Please see this article for more timeline information. Hope sales are going well!
- ROUNDTABLE this month is Oct. 11 – see this article for more details.
- Den Leader / Cubmaster training: In addition to the training held at the October Roundtable, this month’s in-person supplemental training will be at the Zionsville Town Hall on Oct. 23; also more training opportunities are available around the area, see this article for more info).
- University of Scouting on Nov. 17 – be sure to sign up on the Council website! See this article for more details.
Merit Badge Workshops:
- Hou Koda district 2018 Fall Merit Badge Workshop, Oct. 20: click here to register.
- Central IN 2018 Merit Badge University Nov. 3: click here for more information and to register. Sponsored by Greenfield IN Troop 233. Spots are filling up fast!
Thanks all, and have a great week in Scouting!