Eddie Gill to Emcee North Star Adult Recognition Dinner March 9, 2017
I’m excited to announce that former Indiana Pacer Eddie Gill will emcee the North Star Recognition Dinner. He is currently one of the Indiana Pacer Announcers and has a long history of public speaking and volunteerism in youth programs including the K-12 space and working with Autistic families.
Former Indiana Pacer and current Pacers broadcaster Eddie Gill will be emceeing the North Stat Adult Recognition Event Thursday, March 9th.
Quick Facts about our Emcee Eddie Gill
Eddie Gill is a Weber State University graduate and a seven-year NBA veteran. His professional resumé includes playing for the New Jersey Nets, Memphis Grizzlies, Portland Blazers, Milwaukee Bucks and Indiana Pacers. Throughout his career, he has achieved personal success through hard work, dedication and a passion for the game of basketball.
All Out Eddie as he is affectionately known owns All Out Training ( http://www.allout-eddiegill.com/ ).
- Pacer NBA Broadcaster (https://twitter.com/fsindiana/status/826886829106360320)
- Seven years in the NBA
- 12 years of professional basketball, including international teams in Italy, Russia, Germany, Belgium and Australia
- NBA D-League Championship (2009)
- NBA D-League Impact Player of the Year Award (2009)
- NBA D-League Team MVP Award (2009)
- NBA D-League All Star (2008)
- First Team NBA D-League (2008)
- CBA Championship (2004)
- CBA All Star (2004)
- Highlight Videos: https://youtu.be/XhBIQCMcWEQ, https://youtu.be/BcwrsepJpvk, https://youtu.be/KYnF6MFmZ10, https://vimeo.com/116425083,
- Weber State University Athletics Hall of Fame, Class of 2014
- All-time career leader in steals at Weber State University
- All-Big Sky Conference First Team (2000)
- First Team All-Big Sky Conference (1999)
- Big Sky Conference Tournament MVP (1999)
- Second Team All American (1998)
- MVP (1998)
- John Wooden Player of the Year (1998)
- College of Eastern Utah Champion (1997)
- Supports The Independence Academy helping the Autistic youth and families
- March for Autism ( https://www.facebook.com/iaindiana/ and http://wishtv.com/2017/02/15/celebrate-with-former-colts-and-pacers-players-to-raise-money-for-local-academy/ )