Rechartering Update for Veteran’s Day
After last night’s final rechartering turn in night, I am pleased to announce that seven units have completed all requirements for rechartering: (1) 100% trained, (2) paid in full, and (3) all paperwork in order.
Those units are
- Pack and Troop 35 at St Joan of Arc RCC;
- Pack 586, LDS-Zionsville Stake;
- Troop 56, St Luke’s UMC;
- Troop 73, St Paul’s Episcopal;
- Troop 269, St Andrew’s Presbyterian; and
- Troop 514, St Monica’s RCC.
Units that have paid in full and have submitted all paperwork but still have training requirements to complete (see this post on how to expedite training solutions) are
- Pack 175, Christ the King RCC;
- Pack 179, Crooked Creek Elementary, MSD Washington Twp.;
- Pack 514, St Monica’s RCC;
- Troop 18, Second Presbyterian;
- Troop 358, St Alphonsius RCC; and
- Troop 804, Zionsville American Legion Post.
We have 12 units that submitted most of their paperwork and/or dues payments but still have rechartering issues that are more than training issues.
We have 6 units that have submitted their rechartering rosters online but from which we have received little, if any, paperwork.
We have 4 units that have started rechartering but have not finalized their rosters. One of those has scheduled a date with the commissioner service to finalize that early next week.
Thank you to all of you for your diligence in helping us move rechartering along expeditiously.