Service Hours Reporting Update
Last year (2016), North Star District reported 13,343 service hours. To date in 2017, North Star has reported only 3,567 service hours.
Thank you to those units that have exceeded 2016 service hours reports:
- Crew 408 (Zionsville American Legion)
- Pack 358 (Zionsville Christian)
- Troop 69 (Trader’s Point Christian Church)
- Troop 269 (St Andrew’s Presbyterian)
- Troop 358 (St Alphonsius RCC)
These troops serve as wonderful examples to our district and council.
Honorable mentions for reporting service hours at least once this year (but have not yet exceeded last year’s numbers and are rarely close), go to the following units:
- Pack 105 (Zionsville American Legion)
- Troop 56 (St Luke’s UMC)
- Troop 174 (Immaculate Heart of Mary RCC)
- Troop 180 (St Richard’s School)
- Troop 343 (Pike Twp Fire Dept, meeting at Bethel UMC)
- Troop 512 (First Meridian Heights Presbyterian)
- Troop 514 (St Monica’s RCC)
- Troop 804 (Zionsville American Legion).
All other units need to be reviewing their service hour reports because council has no information on file for 2017.
For more information on reporting service hours, see this 2015 article.