Since the BSA is migrating its online training to a new vendor, following the old web links land you on the new training vendor’s BSA LearnCenter.
It is not operational for scout or venturing leaders and will not be into 2016.
According to Crossroads of America Council Training Director Jay Soucy, scouters seeking online training for scouts and venturing can still access the legacy online courses. They will need to use their my.scouting.org account to do it.
- Log into my.scouting.org.
- Click “Home” in the upper lefthand corner.
- On the menu that appears, click “My Dashboard.” You should land on “My Training.”
- In the center of the title bar for the Dashboard, click “Requirements.”
- For any position you hold and that online training is available and needed, you can click on “Take Course” to start the online training.
We hope this removes some confusion during this transition period.