The Children’s Museum’s Pirate’s Revenge Haunted House is now open! Oct. 10th through Halloween.
This makes a great scout outing for all ages. The Children’s Museum’s Haunted House has haunts with
- lights-on for Cub Scouts or other persons who scare easily
- Wednesdays–Saturdays 10 a.m.–3 p.m.;
- Wednesdays 3:30–8:30 p.m.;
- Sundays 11 a.m.–5 p.m.;
- Halloween: 10 a.m.–3 p.m.
- lights-out/frightening for Webelos and Tenderfoot scouts, or other persons who dare to be scared
- Thursdays–Saturdays 3:30–8:30 p.m.
- No Frightening Hours on Halloween
- Xtreme Scream, strongly recommended limited to teens and adults
- Oct. 23, 24, & 30: 8:30–11 p.m.
All Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts who visit the Children’s Museum Haunted House can earn a patch for free with their paid admission. Ask for the patch at the Bootique’s cashier (sign about patches hangs over her head).
Other special events that are especially appropriate for Cub Scouts, such as Feast with the Witches, is also available. See the Haunted House webpage for more information.
Look for some of your fellow scouts and District Commissioner staff, haunting at Xtreme Scream!