Den Leader / Cubmaster Training 2018
A Scout deserves a Trained Leader!
Please encourage those considering or appointed to Den Leader, Assistant Den Leader, Cubmaster, Assistant Cubmaster and anyone else interested to attend training held this fall at various locations and dates:
- SEPTEMBER ROUNDTABLE (Sept. 13, 7pm);
- District-sponsored in-person training:
- SEPT. 27: St. Luke’s UMC / Luke’s Lodge, 100 W. 86th St. Indy, 7pm
- OCT. 23: Zionsville Town Hall, 1100 W. Oak St., Zionsville, 7pm
- Various other in-person training sponsored by the Crossroads of America Council – see previous article here;
- Online at my.scouting.org . [Tip: Be sure to check your browser to use this site, it prefers to use the latest versions of Google Chrome, MS Internet Explorer, Apple Safari or Mozilla Firefox.]
One thought on “Den Leader / Cubmaster Training 2018”
September 5, 2018 at 11:52 am
[…] training (This month will be at Sept. Roundtable and at a separate session on Sept. 27; see article for more […]
Comments are closed.